The Outbreak: Written on the wind

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Written on the wind

I spent the whole day writing, pretty much. I did this on a loaner laptop the Apple Store gave me while they get me a new computer gratis to replace the old lemon. All things considered I probably would have preferred to do all this work at work, but what can you do. Now it is time to pet my cat and watch a violent movie while I wait for Amy to return from her very first Tori Amos live experience--a talk with her and the co-author of her biography, Ann Powers, at the 92nd Street Y. Baby's first Tori. Awww.

Today I had occasion to speak on the phone with someone who felt compelled to disown a published project due to its substandard condition. It's hard to wrap my head around how badly something like that would suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home