The Outbreak: I've got nothing

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I've got nothing

Sorry








Away. That's where I want to go. Maybe if we remove ourselves from the equation they'll stop killing themselves, both of them. \
But that's not true. I can't save either of them. Make that all three of them, even if she's in less danger now. Something's wrong there too. My brother and sister and I and the cats are trying.

I keep seeing old Mr. Stone's face at the window again. The window here in the computer room, that's where I finally saw him. I knew that old nightmare from when I used to live here would come true, I just knew it. I still had that total moment of collapse when it happened, my heart instantly felt like it had just disappeared and blood rushed in to fill the vacuum and I fell out of the chair. That was a while ago now and the next time he showed up from wherever he'd been hiding I was ready for him. I guess I broke YOUR neck, asshole, ha ha. And afterwards I threw him in his fucking rose garden before I called the crew to dispose of him. That time he yelled at Ryan and Peter from across the street about the roses, that was maybe my first memory of this house. I think that now this is going to be one of the last. Maybe I wanted to bring it full-circle.

Suddenly a dead face appear s in the window. shave and a haircut two bits

4 Comments:

Blogger Daremaster Spoodle said...

There's no disposal crews where we are so me and a few neighbors had to take care of another neighbor that "returned" (that's what we call it around here).

He was a junkie. When he finally managed to shuffle himself out of his house we found out how he died the first time - a needle was stuck in his arm; an OD, plus he would share needles, so we assume he did it with one of the infected before they too passed.

We used a huge burlap bag and a baseball bat to keep it quiet. We just kept swinging until the lump inside stopped moving. Gunshots attract a crowd of them. We found that out the hard way...

Good luck and stay safe...

Friday, December 16, 2005 2:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am

disturbed!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Anonymous chair rentals said...

nice blog.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous suspense horror said...

great site!

Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home