The Outbreak: The Ten Things Meme

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

The Ten Things Meme

Courtesy of Eve and Dave, here's a list of ten things I've done that you probably haven't.

1. Visited Loch Ness
2. Won an award for Best Senior Essay in the Yale Film Studies department
3. Married my high-school sweetheart
4. Played Brad in the floor show of The Rocky Horror Picture Show
5. Had my writing called "so fucking smart" by Clive Barker
6. Attended, and helped to host, several Naked Parties
7. Burned my junior year religion textbooks
8. Gotten both a Star Wars and a Lord of the Rings tattoo (Rebel Alliance insignia on right bicep; emblem of the Kings of Gondor on left bicep)
9. Had "Happy Birthday" sung to me by the Dandy Warhols
10. Worn a "FRANKIE SAY RELAX" t-shirt on my honeymoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home