The Outbreak: Chris Butcher

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Chris Butcher

is soooooo right about the video game Katamari Damacy. It's one of those games that will make you glad you don't own a PlayStation 2, in the sense that if you did, you would never do anything else, ever. I played it briefly once, and I was instantly transported back to college, where we'd have Mario Kart 64 sessions that would last for literally hours--or back to my old job, where some days we'd just play Vice City in lieu of actually working. The neatest thing about Katamari is that it really is fun for the whole family, and, as Chris says, it's like no video game you've ever played before. Woof, just thinkin' about it makes me want to scrap my planned Kill Bill marathon today and go buy a PS2. Thanks a lot, Chris.

In other news, Amanda is away for the week, visiting family in Colorado. In theory this means I could probably get a lot more writing done over the next few days. In practice, it means things like the aforementioned Kill Bill marathon. Well, if anything interesting crops up, I'll let you know.

Hi honey! I miss you!

1 Comments:

Blogger lucia said...

*kisses*

i miss you too.
come here. please.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home