The Outbreak: Tonight

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tonight

Today I worked from home because of what I thought was a ton of snow that hit where I work, which of course is about an hour-hour and a half away from here, so I have no real way of knowing. This evening I went to see The Ring Two with my mother and sister, which was fun. (Don't believe the bad reviews; it's a fine, compelling film, if not the brain-melting scare machine that the first one was.) Now I'm cleaning up the apartment (after a week of the bachelor life, it needs it) in anticipation of Amy coming home tomorrow. And not a moment too soon, if the weird news is to be believed.

Anyway, not a lot of writing was accomplished this week, and you know what? I think I'm fine with that, pretty much. I watched a movie every night this week, something I hadn't done in ages, and it felt like such an indulgence. I need more indulgences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home